jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

Units of my English classes ..

This post is to discuss each of the units that I have seen so far in my English classes, every time you finish a unit differently I will publish here as I think classes start.


The unit number (9) What does he look like?
was very interesting because I learned how to describe my classmates, my family and myself, knowing as they are and as is his personality was very interesting.
The unit number (10) Have you ever ridden a camel?
In English learning to know I've done that and I do not like hacer.muy good class.
The unit number (11) It`s a very exicitng city!
In this unit learned many interesting things, now I can describe my city and others from around the world, now when I ask What `s like your city? can respond and describe it without any problem I think is one of the units most important and interesting.
The unit number (12) It really works!
This unit was very important, I learned as I recommend certain drugs depending on the health problem that we have, for example, a headache, fever, flu, sore back, a tooatache,a burn,a stomachache, among others, use as supplements suitable for these recommendations.
The unit (13) May I take order, please?
In this unit I learn as I speak to my friends about the food that I like and I do not like, and I can say on that they like, for example, my friend Josè likes spicy foods and their favorite is China food, I do not like spicy food and my favorite is the Italian but also the likes Italian food.

No hay comentarios: